- Fee to secure starting places: €15 per place.
This is a non-refundable fee that will be deducted from the starting fee. Should the championship need to be cancelled, this fee will remain with the organizers to cover the costs they incurred.
- First start: €120 (this includes 1 voucher for the mushers’ dinner; additional vouchers for the mushers’ dinner can be bought)
- Second start: €50
- Juniors: Free
- Late payment fees for entries/payments received after the first payment deadline: €20
(applies also to Juniors)
Please note: All payments have to be made by our national Members. Payments by individual mushers will be returned.
- 13 January: Final deadline for WSA Members to request starting places
- 11 January: Registration opens
- 21 January: Deadline for WSA Members to pay fees to secure starting places
- 4 February: First payment deadline
- 11 February: Second (final) payment deadline
- Changes to classes entered can be made by the team leader up until 6pm on the day before the first start.
- National WSA Members have to request the number of starting places they require no later than 13 January by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- From 11 January, mushers will be able to register by going to https://racedata.wsa-sleddog.com
- All competitors have to be confirmed by our national Members. Members will receive a list of their competitors for approval no later than 11 February.